yes, i have to pick up on many things. this weekend was quite productive. i got to catch up with myself, watched some travel and cooking programs on TLC, watched a movie, found a duck place, got together with wiki and youtube, etc. its great to have a 3-day weekend!
talk to you soon kuya charles 🙂
- crossing the streets of berlin allows you only about 7 secs versus about 20 on toh guan road. now i pay so much attention to the seconds ticking while crossing streets!
- there is a vegetarian kebab – we learned this the hard way in berlin 😦
- gebraten or gebraken? i was ordering grilled chicken at this thai resto along Oranienburger Straße and ended up with breaded chicken cutlet. hhhmmm… what’s wrong with our german-english dictionary?
- english is not necessary for a hotel receptionist in an international city!
- at a time of panic such as the ash clouds, we thought the services sector would rise to the challenge. we were proven wrong courtesy of a not so nice lady at the central train station.
i remember najwa always mention murphy’s law and sure, i only realise this in april 2010. thankful JB is around to hold my hand.